Friday 27 November 2009

Who is this McDonaldTaf idiot?

So who is this idiot mcdonaldtaf? Well now there's a question. You see most people do this as their first blog entry but in true mcdonaldtaf fashion the explanation comes after 17 other entries.


First of all let me dispel some myths:

I am not pro Hicks and Gillette (LFC's owners for non LFC followers)

I am not a writer for liverpool-kop.com, I have had two of my posts re-produced there

I am not Jaimie Kanwar

I am not an idiot because I trust in Rafa

I don't like country music

Ok, ok I do like country music but the rest is true!

I am a 33 year old Operations Director for an SME who provide support services to the lettings industry. I have a strong management background going back 15 years in SME's and among my skills I have strong I.T., finance and general management 'expertise' (loosely speaking).

I have a postgraduate diploma in Management and am on the third and final year of my Masters Degree in Management. Which is quite extraordinary given I left school with very little in the way of qualifications. However, I have been hard working and applied myself well. I have also benefited from working with exceptional Managing Directors throughout my career. All of them have shaped me into the manager I am today - and now I in turn (hopefully) teach the managers of tomorrow.

I do weight training 4 times a week (although I'm not as strong or big as I would like), play squash and football once a week. I generally run every other day. Except this week as I'm having a week off due to several niggling injuries. I am a 'chunky unit' rather than a toned skinny geezer. I was at one stage 22 and half stone and looked like a cartoon character with a big round face. I lost 5 stone a few years ago though and now live in eternal fear that 'bellys gonna get me'!

I have three kids (two I don't live with) Kadon, Kai and Abbie Rose. Abbie Rose is the latest addition and as the girl she is being locked in her room till she is 35! I live with my girlfriend (or life partner as she insists on me saying) Sarah who has changed my life over the last couple of years and made me the happiest I have ever been. Finally settled down!


Urm I guess that's it! Feel free to ask any other questions you have, although if you've read this far I would be surprised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 5 stone

Post a Comment